Time taken for the generating a clinical report will be maximum of 4 weeks for NGS
In case where the sample quality is poor (sample which fails our QA/QC), the TAT will get prolonged.
New batch of sample needs to be submitted for sequencing and analysis.
- Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Ervik M, Forman D, Bray F. Globocon 2012; Estimated Cancer Incidence, Mortality and Prevalence Worldwide in 2012. Int J Cancer. 2014 Sep 13. Back to cited text no. 1
- Center for Disease control and prevention. Significant decreases reported in annual lung cancer rates. J Am Med Assoc 2014; 311:792. Back to cited text no. 2
- Takiar R, Nadayil D, Nandakumar A. Projections of number of cancer cases in India (2010-2020) by cancer groups. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010; 11:1045-9. Back to cited text no. 3
- Vanita N, Pinnati R, Joshi A, Patil VM, Prabhash K. Lung cancer in the Indian subcontinent. SAJC. 2016;5:95–103.
- Parikh PM, Ranade AA, Govind B, et al. Lung cancer in India: Current status and promising strategies. South Asian Journal of Cancer. 2016;5(3):93-95.