- Checking QC data of NGS and other genetic data generated from clinical samples
- Analysis of sequenced variants (NGS/ Sanger sequencing), interpretation of the results
and generating test reports (Necessary training and guidance will be available from the
- Interaction with bioinformatics and laboratory team in the analysis and interpretation of
genetic data generated
- Careful, critical and systematic analysis, literature curation and interpretation of the NGS
data with an eye for details
- Effective implementation of turnaround time of the test reports assigned, is a critical
function of the job
- Effective proactive communication with the team leader and across the departments is
- Participation in internal research projects as and when required
- Provide support for other molecular biology activities in the lab (as needed)
- Help develop molecular diagnostic assays (as needed)
- Validation of mutations, design of primers and probes (as needed) Publications and/or
other recognitions and prior experience in NGS technology will be an added advantage
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Any Ph.D/ M.Sc. with minimum 1-4 years’ experience.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical background and advanced Excel skills.
- Good business acumen