Genetic Insights For Better Health
Our Human body consists of nearly 25,000 genes. Each gene carries essential information about our ancestry, our appearance, our personality and influences our health as well.
It is really important have knowledge about your genetic make-up because specific genetic insights can really help you in better management of your health and improve quality of life. Genetic testing involves examining your DNA and RNA, the chemical database that carries instructions for your body’s functions.
MedGenome is a genomics-driven research and diagnostics company with a mission to improve global health by decoding the genetic information contained in an individual’s genome.
MedGenome is a Global Leader in Genomics Research, Genetics Testing services and Genetic drug discovery solutions. MedGenome is committed to deliver world class health diagnostic and therapeutic solutions with greater precision and accuracy to empower every human being for better management of their health.
- Largest CAP-accredited and NABL-certified Genomics sequencing lab in South Asia
- 2,00,000+ Exomes and Genomes sequenced
- First and only Lab with CAP accreditation for Whole Genome and Whole Exome Testing
- 1000+ Genetic tests across various diseases categories
- 700+ Clinical Geneticists, Genome Analysts, Bioinformatics Engineers
- Founded GenomeAsia 100K, an initiative to sequence 100K individuals of Asian descent
- Successfully tested about 30,000 NIPT samples with no false-negative
- First Lab to offer Whole-genome sequencing SPIT-SEQ through NGS for MDR TB.
- First Validated Liquid Biopsy (OncoTrack) in India
- First in India to introduce Tumour mutation burden (Cancer Agnostic Marker), Clinical Exome & Whole Exome testing.
MedGenome is committed to bring the power of Genetics and Genomics to empower every human being for better health and quality of life.
Take the First step towards Genetic insights with a Free Genetic Counselling with our Experts
Our expert team of proficient genetic counsellors are highly skilled to engage with you empathically, aiming to provide unbiased, ethical, and accurate information in a simple and precise manner.
Genetic counsellors deep dive with you to understand your queries and provide in-depth answers to your complete satisfaction. Post which, a detailed genetic counselling summary is shared with you.