Minimally Invasive, High Precision Multibiomarker, Extensively validated assay
NGS Based Liquid Biopsy Test
What is LungTrack Advance?
LungTrack Advance is an NGS-based CAP-accredited liquid biopsy assay to screen all NCCN-guided actionable biomarkers. LungTrack Advance is performed on blood samples (Plasma cfDNA) to detect SNVs, Indels, and Fusions in all known/unknown fusion gene partners. It provides enhanced coverage of intronic regions for key fusion genes and their reported partners.
MedGenome Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Panel
- A next generation sequencing based CAP accredited assay to screen all the NCCN guided actionable biomarkers
- Only Blood is required; Test is performed on plasma cfDNA
- Detects SNVs, Indels and Fusions in 24 actionable genes
- Complete coding regions of the genes are covered; enhanced intronic region coverage for key fusion genes and their reported partners
- Provides results in 14 working days
Limit of Detection (LOD)
|Cancer type||Specimen||Assay type||Sequencing Platform||Test Code||Average depth of sequencing|
|NSCLC||Peripheral Blood in Streck tube (10ml*2tubes)||UMI-based Next generation Sequencing||Illumina NGS platforms||MGM2623||>20,000X (Pre UMI) >1000X (Post UMI)|
|SNV’s and InDels|