To assist the CEO in coordinating new lab Infrastructure projects with Infra team on the technical aspects. Create a framework for Business agreements/Proposals, coordinate with legal, finance and sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating a framework for Business agreements/Proposals, coordinate with legal, finance and sales.
- Coordinating new lab Infrastructure projects with Infra team on the technical aspects.
- Executing the setup of new satellite labs, process implementation, streamlining existing processes.
- Operational integrations of newly acquired labs.
- Cost calculations of clinical and Ruo tests, test codes and creating an automated framework to integrate in LIMS.
- Creating operational metrics, reports, and dash boards to improve efficiency.
- Supporting sales team in operations execution.
- Coordinate with clients post sales.
- Recruit and create an efficient team for enhancing business in the relevant jobs.
- Responsibility of Consumable and Reagent procurement and stores maintenance with streamlined processes and with a dedicated team.
- Any other jobs assigned by CEO
- Should be proactive, work closely with all cross functional teams, communicative, build a good and efficient team, metric oriented.
Desired Experience & Expertise
- Any Ph.D/ M.Sc.
- Minimum 8-12 years’ experience.
- Experience working with Senior stakeholders and decision makers.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical background.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good business acumen.